> network connection to a flight simulation network, such as VATSIM or
> IVAO, which is based on the fsd (Flight Simulator Daemon) protocol. This
> is particulary useful for players who wish to have multiple network
> clients active at the same time. In tech-terms, PCProxy is a
> multi-connect masquerading proxy for fsd traffic over TCP/IP.
>  .
>  PCProxy currently only supports networks which operate using the fsd
>  protocol, like VATSIM and IVAO.

I think we're not --- the flightgear server/client comm is UDP based.
Reading into the upstream pages of pcproxy
http://www.leune.org/pcproxy/
I wonder if the flightgear server though
should support the fsd protocol at some future point of time
to be a gateway between our and VATSIM/IVAO flying...

V.