Please do commit them, I've had hand-rolled projects for all three
for some time, but they're out of sync. If I find any issues, I'll
let you know.

Is it worth creating a developer directory under FlightGear CVS to contain things like these xcode project files and developer instructions for cygwin here <http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/ flightgear-users@flightgear.org/2485584.html> mentioned on the flightgear-user list or Norm's cygwin openal work (or at least a link to the current versions)?

Maybe developer could have os-specific directories like macosx, cygwin, etc or just put everything in developer directory.

These aren't utils and probably don't belong in the utils directory... but this would keep them in a standard place accessible to everyone from the source tree. It seems like we see similar problems that people are maintaining by themselves (projects (build files) for xcode and for MS visual C/C++ come to mind)

thanks!

Ima