A little OT, I would ALSO like to help in WIN32
with cygwin builds, and have begun to try cygwin,
but hit problems with my first try, with PLIB ...
After ./autogen.sh and ./configure (boy, that seems
a SLOW process), when I then run the make, it exits
with -

$ make
Makefile:328: *** missing separator (did you mean TAB instead of 8 spaces?). Stop.
Geoff [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/FG099/PLIB

I don't know! Did I ;=))

Of course, I can MANUALLY fix the Makefile
line(s), but I should NOT have to do that!!!

Maybe some cygwin WIN32 developer could open up a
direct email with me, and give me some quick
pointers ;=))

Regards,

Geoff.