Hi all,

I would really like to get v0.9.9 out the door this week ... maybe committing to the final source code version on thursday or friday. However, I would like to give everyone the opportunity to mention any show stopping bugs that we should be concerned about. It's ok to report bugs, but at this point we really need people reporting *fixes*. The magic source code gods have this week off so we are going to have to fix all the bugs ourselves. :-)

At this time I'm not referring to missing features, and I'm probably not interested in discussing long standing limitations. Right now we need to find any recently introduced, or big show stopping problems and fix them in the next day or two.

I really really want to get v0.9.9 done this week. If we wait until next week we run into the Thanksgiving holiday here in the USA. And if we put things off another week after that, who knows what my schedule will be like. I really want to get this out this week! And barring something really awful, I plan to do the official v0.9.9 release thursday or friday. So that will be the cutoff and we will take whatever we have in cvs as of then.

Thanks,