Vassilii Khachaturov wrote:

I'm very much concerned about the buggy exception throwing pattern that
flightgear and simgear have (ab)used, and have circa 100 throws to verify
and modify their vicinity in some cases. I have not started this work yet,
so if somebody wants to do it before Friday night, go ahead. Furthermore,
I can not commit at anything right now, because things happen outside of
flightgear (e.g., 15 minutes ago my 3-year-old daughter turned out to have
fever, and this may steal whatever free time I have planned for the next
week altogether).

Hi Vassilii,

I do share your concern, however, our exception throwing implimentation is not anything new. If we do have something messed up, it's been that way for several releases. So let's get this next release out and then attack this problem before the following release.

Thanks,