I noticed that the Piper Warrior II (pa28-161) YASim flight model is
no longer converging.  The model itself hasn't been touched since
2004, and it was working a couple of months ago, so I'll guess that
recent YASim code changes have broken it.  Here's what I get with
--log-level=debug:

WARNING: Legacy engine definition in YASim configuration file.  Please fix.
YASim solution results:
       Iterations: 10002
 Drag Coefficient: 23.9359
       Lift Ratio: 99.2994
       Cruise AoA: -0.357463
   Tail Incidence: 0.0942495
Approach Elevator: 0
            CG: -2.475, -0.027, -0.076
YASim SOLUTION FAILURE:
Solution failed to converge after 10000 iterations

I'm going to try to debug the problem, but it would be helpful to know
where I should start looking (i.e. where YASim has recently changed
its behaviour).  Any suggestions?

Thanks, and all the best,

David

--