I thinks it is also useful to simulate the "bitchin' betty" computer voices for military jets / airliner planes.

Isao

Josh Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Melchior FRANZ wrote:
Would be nice
> if the b29 copilot reported "gear down" etc., or the bo105 copilot
> gave some navigation hints ("I think we are too far already". :-)

Actually, there are plans for this. Originally I was just going to have
messages from the crew pop up in windows, but at one point I was
considering having them respond using .wav files and the sound config.
This is all part of the larger idea of having a nasal based crew to
offload pilot workload. That way I can keep the realism of the b29 and
still have it flyable by one person.

Josh