For dualhead displays i feel or rather need this feature adding.

My two screens are setup as one virtual screen over 2048*768. ( 2 x 1024*768 )
( Running Linux , nvidia 5200 dual head ))
I would like an option to be added to the FG command line that would remove so
much of the screen on the right so where my two monitors join its like having
the window strut seperators.
At the moment you can end up seeing 2 runway marker lines as the screen goes
off one to the other.

Anybody else agree ?

Is this possible say --dual-head ???

Regards,