Hi Lee,

From: Lee Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Saturday 25 February 2006 17:56, alexis bory wrote:
> Lee Elliott a écrit :
> > On Friday 24 February 2006 21:11, alexis bory wrote:
> >> 10 more days and I will put a .tgz too :)
> >
> > How are those folk who like flying the A-10 getting on with
> > the current version in cvs?
>
> OK, Martin said quite the same thing :) I'm currently figuring
> out the best way to prepare a separate folder like
> 'A-10-3Dcockpit' and tidy the mess I made everywhere.
>
> I'd like to upload some thing clean ( shall I upload to
> ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/incoming/ ? )
>
> I'll do that ASAP, maybe sunday night or monday.
>

> Alexis

I can't see any need for a separate folder - add your stuff to
the A-10, your name and comments to the existing files,
especially the <author> tag in the A-10-set.xml file and send it
to one of the cvs maintainers.

A separate A-10-3Dcockpit would make the existing A-10 redundant
- who would want to fly it without your cockpit?   :)

Maybe those langishing on 098a? From what I've seen of Alexis cockpit, I would love to fly it with his cockpit, as I enjoy the A10 FDM. But any new a/c, unless they have a 098a implementation, are useless to us.

As a general comment; FGFS is not by philosophy, backwardly compatible...eg 098a MP & some aircraft.

I takes some getting used to, as most of the sofware I use, maintains backward compatibilty.

LeeE

=Dene