> Can I persuade you to consider setting up a second online-map for this
> area ? Not to forget: As a bonus it would be exciting if FlightGear
> multiplayer users would focus on exploring that area during the
> Linux-Tag days.
>
> Cheers,
>       Martin.

    I'm not sure exactly what you need.

    Oh yeah, we should setup something for the show :)

    Anyway, maybe you can setup a local (as in local to the show) server
and local FGMap. And have the server linked to os's and my server too.
Then make sure we know what time we should logon :) (And the version of
FG too, stable or CVS...)

Pigeon.