"Jon S. Berndt" writes

> > I also noticed that none of the electrical systems can be switched off
> > either. I am trying to add as much realism i.e. switches etc to this as
> > possible.
> >
> > Justin Smithies
>
> I think the fuel would flow to the engines anyway due to gravity.
>
> Ampere

Remember dihedral. Are the tanks pressurized at all?

No but they have boost pumps to provide a head of pressure to the main
pump.
The main engine driven pump is a mechanical cut off operated by the cutoff
lever in the cockpit so while ever the engines are running and the cutoff
lever is in run and there is fuel in the tanks the engine will run .

Jon

Cheers
Innis