Hello Jon

"Jon S. Berndt" writes

> Before we go stuffing around it might be good if we find out how the real > 737 fuel delivery system works(it ain't a cessna).As it stands now if you
> activate the fuel cutoff the engine should shtdown and that pretty much
> is how the real aircraft works.
>
> Cheers
> Innis

True. It would also probably help if JSBSim provided some properties for
more of the tank capabilities. I'll put that on my todo list, too.

I don't know that there is a lot more in tank capabilities to be done.
The only thing that is in the tanks is 2 boost pumps in each tank and
as far as I am aware the engines will run just fine with the boost pumps
U/S.As I said previously the engine is started and stopped on the engine
cutoff lever in the cockpit.The only other thing that can shutdown the
engine is pulling the engine fire switch but this closes the same valve as
the cutoff lever.Oh and running out of fuel but I think this is pretty much like shutting the engine down it stops almost instantaniously and I think we already
model this

Jon

Cheers
Innis