On Saturday 18 March 2006 23:34, Jon S. Berndt wrote:
> Markus - I've got your patch. I hope to take a look and implement this
> shortly - might be a day or two. Email me if I forget.

I've quite possibly missed something - but was pretty sure (and others have
also confirmed) that this functionality is already present in JSBSim?

I didn't do anything fancy with the Lightning regarding fuel handling, and its
engines stopped when there was no fuel left in any of the tanks (all too
common an occurrance with the Lightning IRL too :-)

Slightly confused...

AJ