ยท AJ MacLeod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 18 March 2006 23:34, Jon S. Berndt wrote:
>> Markus - I've got your patch. I hope to take a look and implement this
>> shortly - might be a day or two. Email me if I forget.
>
> I've quite possibly missed something - but was pretty sure (and others have
> also confirmed) that this functionality is already present in JSBSim?
>
> I didn't do anything fancy with the Lightning regarding fuel handling, and
> its
> engines stopped when there was no fuel left in any of the tanks (all too
> common an occurrance with the Lightning IRL too :-)

mmm as far as i understood the code the variable Starved is supposed to
be set true, if there is not enough fuel. the only place where this
variable is set, was in FGEnginge::ConsumeFuel(). The the function
simply returned if TanksWithFuel==0, without setting Starved anywhere ...

cu markus

--
Markus Barenhoff - phone: +49-40-39991368 - cell: +49-173-7215776
Stellinger Chaussee 26c - D-22529 Hamburg - Germany - Earth