-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:        Re: [Flightgear-devel] Possible FG Bug
Datum:  Sun, 19 Mar 2006 04:24:49 +0100
Von:    Georg Vollnhals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An:     flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Referenzen: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Martin Spott schrieb:
Georg Vollnhals wrote:

2. with this new parameter FG crashes to desktop when I try SHIFT+F10 (I think I tried 2 - 3 times, no effect, than CTD)

I've never used Shift-F10, always only F10 to enable the menubar,

Martin.

Martin

Right:
F10 => menubar on/off

* but * (my problem)

SHIFT + F10 => switch between GUI styles (see help, it worked in the pasts)

Regards
Georg