Quoting David Megginson :

> On 20/03/06, Phil Cazzola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > You're right.  Sorry, I was looking at the  version in the JSBSim cvs.
> >   No exceptions there.
>
> If the JSBSim version simply removed the exception throws without
> compensating with some other kind of mechanism, then I can see how
> you'd run into a lot of problems.  I don't have a copy of the JSBSim
> code on my computer to check.

Having a quick look at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jsbsim/JSBSim/src/simgear/xml/

we can see that there is a "easyxml.cpp" with return statements, and a
"easyxml.cxx" without ( note the extensions ). The former is newer than the
latter. Unfortunately, Makefile.am contains a reference to easyxml.cxx ( the
wrong one ).

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier