On 27/03/06, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My compliment to David P. for the fading prop disc - compared to
> everything I've seen before this is close to perfect. Even details like
> the tips of the prop blades look pretty much realistic,

Ditto -- Dave's done a great job.  I think it's fair to say that the
pa24-250 Comanche is now our best-looking and most accurate interior
3D model of a general-aviation piston plane, single or twin.  The
flight model still needs work, but it's also coming along well.

I wish I had time to fix up the c172 Skyhawk or pa28-160 Warrior to
the same level of detail so that we could have a nicer default
starting plane (the Comanche is too fast and complex for a beginner).
I'd vote for the Cherokee/Warrior over the Skyhawk, not only because I
own one, but because everyone else seems to use a Skyhawk by default
in their sims.

All the best,

David

--