Olaf Flebbe

> Yes there is a patch outstanding. Please go to the FlightGearLib
> Project in the solution explorer right click, select properties (the
> last entry) choose build events / pre build events.
>
> There was a typo: Please edit change the line to
>
> copy ..\..\src\Include\config.h-msvc8 ..\..\src\Include\config.h
>
> The Release Mode was correct only debug was wrong.
>
> I have no clue what went wrong with exit().
>
> Olaf
>

> 2006/4/1, Vivian Meazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Olaf Flebbe

> for
> the
> > >
> > > Have a look at http://www.oflebbe/oflebbe/FlightGear
> > >
> > > BTW: The patches for SimGear/FlightGear are in CVS now.
> > >
> > > Olaf
> > >

> > Looks like good work, unfortunately FG does not compile here atm using
> the
> > project files in cvs, and the above link is broken. SG seems to compile
> OK.
> > The errors I'm getting are:
> >
> > Error   1       error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
> "Creating
> > Config.h"       FlightGearLib
> > Error   7       error C2381: 'exit' : redefinition; __declspec(noreturn)
> > differs c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\include\stdlib.h
> 406
> > Error   8       error C3861: 'exit': identifier not found
> > c:\cygwin\flightgear-cvs\source\src\main\fg_os.cxx      159

OK, I've now got as far as trying to compile and link OpenAL. I get this
error:

Error   9       fatal error C1189: #error :  Do not know sized types on this
platform        c:\cygwin\freealut-1.0.1\src\alutinternal.h     32
Error   10      fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h': No
such file or directory
c:\cygwin\freealut-1.0.1\test_suite\.libs\lt-test_errorstuff.c  17

Further help would be gratefully received

Vivian