Hi.  We had a Fedora Core user come into the IRC channel tonight, unable
to get FG to run without crashing.  He'd downloaded the 0.9.9 rpm from
the links provided on the FlightGear website.  It turns out that that
.rpm is built against, and distributes, freeglut 2.4; so it crashes
with the usual

freeglut (fgfs) : Failed to create cursor
freeglut ERROR: Function <glutSetCursor> called without first calling 'glutinit'

errors.

If we're imminently releasing 0.9.10, it'd be good to avoid the same
issue with the new release.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)