On 11 Apr 2006, at 21:56, Curtis L. Olson wrote:

Has any one produced a MacOS package of FlightGear-v0.9.10?

I produced a 'pre' binary which seemed to work ok for those who tried it, and worked for me on both 10.3.9 and 10.4.x. It has no GUI, unlike Arthur's 0.9.9 release, because I don't really want to go down that path.

Intel Macs are also giving some trouble, I got crashes after 'a little while' (not quite a minute, but enough time to take off from KSFO) in the OpenAL code. Haven't had time to dig into that any further.

In any case, I'll post an 'official' 0.9.10 package tomorrow.

James

--

There is no such thing as a humble opinion.