Hi,

I saw and tested the autobrake functionality on 737-300,and it works well.I
can set it with http server or internal property editor.Is there a plan to
assign a keyboard shortcut to it?

Nasal func :

autobrakeArmedToggle = func { if
(getprop("/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed") == "true") {

setprop("/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed" , "false");}
                                else {
setprop("/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed" , "true");}
                            }

Keyboard shortcut :

 <key n="79">
         <name>O</name>
         <desc>Toggle autobrake.</desc>
         <binding>
                 <command>nasal</command>
                 <script>controls.autobrakeArmedToggle()</script>
         </binding>
 </key>