On Fri, 26 May 2006 18:28:44 +0200, Mark wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I don't know if it's possible, but as far as license issues - that's
> the show stopper.
> However, if you are still interested, take a look at NASA's Worldwind,
> which is comparable to Google-earth.
> All of their imagery is definately in the public domain and using this
> would be possible.
>
> http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

..and it requires Wintendo 2000 or XP.  Yeehaw.

..I can still use screenshots from it for for the AirVenture(.org)
scenery that I and Dene has started building for the next FGLive cd or
dvd, the most important part is  the 4 entry routes from Ripon past Fisk
to KOSH, then the area around KOSH up north to Madison KMSN and
down south to Fond du Lac KFDL.

..it's all covered in  http://airventure.org/2006/flying/notam06.pdf
and http://airventure.org/atc/  and diverges in significant ways from
normal procedures and last years procedures and every years procedures,
so no need for polar bear fur to mess up nobly, cherio!  ;o)

> Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
>
> >Hi all!
> >
> >I'm figuring out how to extract google earth imagery to map the
> >current scenery in FGFS.
> >
> >Would it be posible?
> >
> >What about license issues? Anyone knows how can affect this to the
> >fgfs license.
> >
> >Thank you.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: