On Saturday 01 July 2006 10:36, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Mathias Fröhlich -- Saturday 01 July 2006 10:30:
> > I would like to get rid of the direct opengl calls in the hud. Drawing
> > the hud with some kind of multi stage rendering is an other different
> > thing we can think about. See the remark in the other mail.
>
> OK, so I shall stop any further work on the HUD? No problem. Done.
> Would have been nice if you had spoken up a little sooner. We are
> discussing the HUD now since a long time.
Sorry, I do not want that you stop working on that.
What do you already have that is not checked in?
What has happened up to now was not critical to that point. And even then,
almost everything can propably be reused, even if there are direct opengl
calls.
I hooked in at the time it appeared to me that you started changing the
geometry, that is the point that is important ...

I think it is an improovement what you do. So no need to stop ...

    Greetings

         Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]