Hi all,

a new update of the helicopter flight model is in cvs.

Whats new:
- more realistic calculation of lift and drag of the rotor (as well as
simulation of the rotor disk in more than four directions). You can now
use real airfoil data.
- optimization of ground effect calculation (no "jumping" over buildings)
- some minor changes
- adapted bo105

Therefore (except of the vortex ring state) the flight model should be
complete now.

There was a small "bug" in the bo105:  for the cyclic I mixed up the
maximum incidence up and down, therefore the stick position in hover is
now different, which could be confusing.

It seems, that the bo is a little bit overpowered now, but overall it
should be rather realistic now (you can add some passengers and load in
the equipment menu) . For the fine tuning we need now the assistance of
a real pilot.

Some of the joystick configurations are using "squared" axes, which
gives better control near the center of the stick. But the stick of a
heli is mostly not centered, therefore this feature is not good when
flying helicopter. Maybe it would be better to not use this feature in
the joystick configuration files. Instead use this feature in the
aircraft definition files.

In the next time I will try to optimize the code (less cpu load) and
adapt the "proof of concept" parameter sets for the ch47, bell206 and as350.

@josh:
Please let me know if you need assistance adjusting the ch53e parameters.

Maik