Hi,

I hope to finish the helicopter soon- you see, there
is  some work to do.

I used Google and found this wonderful site - maybe
interesting for the wiki:
www.ae.uiuc.edu/m-selig/ads/aircraft.html  -->"The
Incomplete Guide to Airfoil Usage"

For the EC 135 I found out that the EC 135 uses the
DFVLR DM-H3 inboard and DFLVR DM-H4 outboard - the
same than the Tiger uses.
Maybe it helps a little bit.

Greetings
HHS