AJ MacLeod schrieb:

> Anyway, could you maybe supply the source as well as the binary?
The source is Pascal (Lazarus) not C++, so I doubt it will be useful for
anyone here on the list. :-)
If *anyone* really wants to work seriously with Lazarus code then I
won't hesitate to make it available but that would mean a lot lot lot of
hours work for me to cut it out of my big tools libraries. So this is
only done if one really will *work* with it for improvement or anything
else, not just for interest.

> The binary
> won't run on this box being an "ELF 64-bit LSB executable, AMD x86-64" and my
> slightly ancient box being a lowly 32 bit AthlonXP.

I am developing on OpenSuse 10.1 86x_64 *but* I compiled for *i386* cpu
to make it as compatible as possible. The compiled binary works without
problems on my 64bit system.
But these are my Win32 experiences - not good enough to be sure with
Linux. My hope is there are people trying the binary and telling me
whether it works or not on their system. Thanks a lot in advance!

Georg