From: Richard Bytheway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Bytheway
Sent: 19 October 2006 12:14
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Cygwin Installation problem

> Well, there came another idea into my mind: During the installation of
> SimGear I was struggling with the problem of function isnan being
> undeclared in cloud.cxx and cloudfield.cxx and after some research in
> the mailing list´s archive, i found that this problem once had lead to
> an endless loop and therefore caused a hang starting FG on an macOS. (
> http://mail.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2005-February/03
> 5004.html)
>
> so the problem seems to be that isnan is not declared. i m really out
> of ideas how to deal with that since i already tried a couple of
> things, namely these suggestions given over here:
> http://mail.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-May/028391.
> html
>
> NOTE: i m using cygwin, not msys, on a pentium 4 using windowsXP. here´s what
> i get when i try to compile:

< snip>

You need to add a #include to ieeefp.h in the top of cloud.cxx and
cloudfield.cxx, and one other in that directory.

I don't have access to my FG codebase today, but I can post full details
tomorrow if you can wait.

Richard

This e-mail has been scanned for Bede Scientific Instruments for all
viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For
more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the
clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk