From: Richard Bytheway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Biwer
Sent: 19 October 2006 13:45
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Cygwin Installation problem

Richard,

you re the man! :-) seems to work now. Thank you a lot. I was struggling with
this for days now... and, yes, your diff-files DID work directly.

there were two other error messages somewhere in the sound folder, i managed
them in the same way and it seems to work out fine.

Thank you again.

Best,
Thomas