Hi Vivian,

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 00:34, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> I see that you will be breaking the 3d clouds, at least temporarily, will
> you also be breaking the weather radar and the exhaust and chrome shaders?
Yep.
The shaders are expected to work in the near future. What is available in osg
is way better adapted to current OpenGL versions and more portable than ssg.
The time frame - don't beat me if I can't hit it - is definitely before a next
release.

For the clouds: this is definitely something I have not yet thought about in
depth. But even that is expected to happen before the next release.

Note that I have started from scratch about three weeks ago ...

     Greetings

            Mathias