On Wednesday 01 November 2006 19:06, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Maik Justus -- Wednesday 01 November 2006 18:51:
> > don't forget the improvements in the multiplayer code.
>
> Oh, yes. And also ...
>
>   - many improvements to the traffic manager
>
>     (probably not a teaser either, as long as the aircraft
>     are hovering 30 m in the air, but it's getting better and
>     better)

Not sure whether you're referring to the fact that the aircraft  seem to be
picking-up the additional elevation from the terminal-buildings in their
proximity. The good news is that Mathias Frolich suggested a solution for the
problem, which seems to be working fairly well. ;-) See some of the
screenshots of EHAM, which I posted earlier this week.

I'm trying to submit this, and several other improvements after the FSWeekend
event this Saturday and Sunday in Lelystad.

Cheers,
Durk