Torsten Dreyer schrieb:
> Following the tradition of reporting real life experience here is my story
> about a flight from Lubeck, EDHL to Brussels National EBBR and back on a
> Piper Seneca.

> When I was home in my bed some hours later, the storm was howling around my
> house and the next day I saw on tv about the severe damage the first winter
> storm of this season produced along the coast of northern germany.
>
> This flight was definitely on the edge of my flying skills and without a
> copilot (much more experienced than I am) I whould have gotten into serious
> trouble due to the workload when flying in IMC at night with heavy
> turbulences and heavy icing.
>
> Greetings, Torsten

Hi Torsten,
thank you for this really thrilling real-flight story. I would like to
read some more of these as it is very interesting to know what is really
done with the Seneca II which I enjoy much to fly virtual in our sim.
And this all might be a little more thrilling for me than for other
people as I made a walk with the dog this special evening here in EDDW
not far away from your route and we had that howling storm and cracking
branches (!) around us. You were lucky to get back home some hours before!
Regards
Georg EDDW