Hi,

Just a quick report on some tests with FG-OSG compiled under MSVC8 using
Olaf's project files etc. that I've carried out on the models for which I am
responsible:

       Hurricane/Spitfire/Seafire won't start. The starter spins
continuously, but the engine won't fire.
       A4F crashes FG, without any error message that I have found so far.
       Hunter and Seahawk have lost their exhausts (of course).
       The Engage Launch-bar command (L) is broken.
       The Mixture control (M/m) seems to be broken.
         The frame rate is well down - approximately 40-50% in like-for-like
circumstances.
         The scenery is significantly darker than with plib with the same
settings

It would be fair to say that under osg pretty much everything is broken. And
finally the someone nicked the sun it disappears from time to time - reset
gets it back. Lot's of work there, but there are no indications of where the
problems might lie, I'm afraid.

Vivian