Hi Thomas,

I used cygwin to compile fg-cvs, meanwhile I used MSVC as editor while
compiling with cygwin. Then I found Olafs howto on the wiki and compiled
with MSVC without deinstalling cygwin. For openal I used the al.zip
archive from Olaf (after failing to use the files from the SDK from
http://www.openal.org/downloads.html. Maybe the installing of the SDK
fixed that bug before I was able to notice?) Did you try to compile the
fg9.10 release code or the fg9.10 cvs pre-osg-plib branch? If you tried
to compile the release code, you maybe failed by not having compatible
simgear/plib?

Maik