Mathias Fröhlich schrieb:
> Hi Tim,
>
> On Monday 06 November 2006 10:59, Tim Moore wrote:
>
>> I was seeing the problem of falling through the earth in w070n40.
>> With this patch I can run successfully starting with --airport=kpqi.
>>
> That is applied.
> That area needs to be overhauled anyway, but until than this problem is fixed!
> Thanks!
>
>    Greetings
>
>         Mathias

I want to confirm that with this patch the "stuck in earth" (or black
window) problem has gone. All "faulty" airports are now working the
right way. I added a little note in the wiki.
Regards
Georg EDDW

BTW: I made some very long flights this evening/night in the northern
area of Germany with different aircraft and the OSG version run very
stable over longer times even crossing some areas where I have placed
some more ground objects. Nice!