Hi Yurik,

"Yurik V. Nikiforoff" wrote:
> ? ????????? ?? 10 ?????? 2006 04:17 Martin Spott ???????(a):
> > I took the AN-2 for a ride at very low altitude along a shoreline in
> > order to have a visual reference. Actually I came to a different
> > conclusion, but, hey, we'll be able to fix this later if required  :-)
>
> I look at rotation carefully, and I admit, you are right. Aircraft not
> rotated
> around center of gravity.

I'm glad that we agree on this  ;-)
Actually, it's pretty easy to discover: When you fly along a straight
line (just as a reliable visual reference) at an altitude where the
main gear wheels come close to the line in the background and push/pull
the elevator, then you should see the wheels going back and forth when
the aircraft rotates around its CG. Currently they're going up and
down.

> I fix this, and some other errors (inverse ailerons, starter etc).
>
> How I can upload it into CVS?

Putting the first release onto your FTP site was a pretty good idea.
I'd suggest you put the changes onto FTP as well and announce their
availability here on the list.

Cheerio,
        Martin.