Hi,
I see the collision as a feature , whats wrong with being
realistic... ?
Another feature that would be nice would be a scenery texture
detection system ....
Land on forested area, city,etc,  should cause a crash ...
Water and ocean should cause a crash unless your flying an amphibian...
Farms , grass ,tundra should be safe ....
As it is now , I get careless because I know if I miss a runway or
runout of fuel, I can just taxi back to it (through the forest)...
Fuel system , that another one .Im attempting to change the fuel system
at my end so I can only fuel up when parked .... none of this changing
fuel level during flight (though the current system is good
for weight /balance testing)
if I knew landing in unsafe areas could be hazardous , I would
be paying a lot more attention! This isn't a game to me , so the more
realism the better....
Cheers,
Syd