Hi,

On Thursday 04 January 2007 16:06, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> Something that isn't clear from the model-howto.html is whether you can
> include Nasal fragments within the binding, or whether you need to use a
> listener on the property that is bound.
Well, I would like to be able to include nasal commands. But that is not yet
tested. And may be there is a part missing from the implementation.
As this is a split out patch from one of the bigger chunks I have on my disk
and that bigger chunk concentrates on rendering errors in the panel I did not
yet include that.

I also must admit that I never did include nasal myself in c code. So may be
Andy or Melchior are faster than me to do that part.
Or could somebody with nasal background give me a hint what I need the 'module
name' for?
That is the open question that is in this current code.

   Greetings

      Mathias