Hi,

On Thursday 04 January 2007 17:38, AJ MacLeod wrote:
> Fantastic - by far the worst bit of creating a model for FG for me is
> dealing with the old hotspots.  There's just so much slow trial and error
> drudgery involved... this should make things so much easier, thanks!

What is currently in is just have an up/down binding.

But I have something in mind where you should be able to 'grab', say the
throttle 3d model and move it with the mouse to the desired position.

The downside from such a thing would be that you move the throttle from the
above example in discrete steps dependent on the screen resolution and the
view.
But for the first cut this appears to be a cool feature I believe :)

   Greetings

          Mathias