--- John Denker wrote:
> Hi --
>
> I have extensively reworked the  location-in-air.xml  popup.
>
> It is now much more pilot-friendly.
>
> ---->  I would appreciated if other folks would play with it
>   and provide feedback.
<snip>

Apart from one major omission, it is certainly an improvement over the
previous version which I wrote directly ontop of the reset function.
Thanks for the contribution.

A couple of comments. One major, the rest very minor.

1) The runway specification is missing. This allowed you to specify a
location relative to a runway threshold, on approach to that runway.
Previously you could set "2 miles from KHAF runway 30 at 1000ft", which
would set you up for final approach for that runway specifically. This has
to be re-instated. Unfortunately this is going to leave you with a bit of
a confusion UI. as a user might want to specify either a radial from an
airport, or a runway.

2) Title isn't consistent with the menu item. I suggest changing it back
to "Location In Air". "Relocate to a Point Aloft" is too verbose.

3) For consistency with the other menu items, you should only have one
rule underneath the title bar, not two.

4) The "Other details" sub-title, while not pedantically correct, is
unlikely to confuse people. Ditch it.

5) Your comments are much too verbose. I'd suggest reducing them to a
quick point about needing magnetic rather than true heading.

6) Current nasal syntax is to use # to start a comment, not ##. Certainly
not ####

7) Don't forget to remove the #!/sed line and remove the gory details
section.

8) You've got some inconsistent indentation, but so has most of the rest
of the code, so I wouldn't worry too much

9) Ditch the throttle warp discussion. Why discuss it if you're not going
to use it?

-Stuart