My version of fgfs has a rather large memory leak.

If I leave the thing parked after a flight, brakes on,
simulator paused, it will gobble up about 3 gigabytes
of virtual memory overnight.  (In contrast, it's only
a little over 500 meg after a few minutes of flight.)

I'm running the version of fgfs that is bundled with the
current Debian "etch" distribution.  The fgfs binary is
dated May 17 2006 if that means anything.  I'm using it
with the /data/ from cvs.