Hi,
I forgot one file. Here it is.

Maik
Maik Justus schrieb am 14.01.2007 15:15:
Hi,
here a new version of the winch/aerotow patch.

The tar.gz contains a diff for yasim (including the ground property patch) and modifications for aircrafts to make use of the tow:
The J3 for aerotowing.
and a xml config for the bocian (which is not in cvs) and the sgs233 (sgs233y) based on the bocian config. (without realistic parameters, only a demonstrator how to define glider in YASim (without thruster and with aerotow-hitch and winch)).

The patch needs actual cvs source and should run on plib and on head.

For winchstart:
start with the sgs233y.

Place the winch witch Ctrl-w.
Hold w to "run" the winch.
Open the hitch with Shift-w

For Aerotow:
start with the sgs233y or bocian (if you have AJ 3D-model).
Place the plane next to the aircraft, which you want to aerotow with. (within 60m) Press Ctrl-t for selecting this aircraft for aerotow. (watch console whom you got)
Fly
Open the hitch by Shift-T

If you selected a J3, the J3-pilot feels the forces, but very delayed now. Try to fly very smoothly and at start be slow as long as the glider is not moving. The J3-Pilot has not to press any key, but he can release the tow by Shift-T.

The patch is not ready for cvs.

Have fun.

I hope we can do some beta testing this evening.

Maik