On Tuesday 23 January 2007 16:00, gh.robin wrote:
> On Tue 23 January 2007 03:27, Dave Perry wrote:
> > I updated both SimGear, fgfs source, and data for the osg branch
> > yesterday.  After the compiles and installs with no errors, none of the
> > autopilots are working.  This includes the default autopilot from the
> > gui as well as the kap140 (I am testing the new version from Roy Vegard
> > Oveson).  All were working before the cvs update.  The kap140 files are
> > from before the update.
> >
> > I tried the pa28-161 with the default autopilot and the symptoms were
> > the same as with the kap140.
> >
> > With the PRE_OSG_Plib branch fgfs and the /data from the osg branch
> > test, everything still works as expected.
> >
> > The altitude capture still works but the HDG, APR, and NAV do nothing
> > except wing level.  Turning the HI heading bug has no affect.  The locks
> > are updating in the property list.
> >
> > Are others seeing this behavior?
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Hello, Dave
>
> Yes i did noticed it , and said that bug  on that mailing-list, but could
> not explain it
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=37840820
> follow the thread
> Regards

Just updated from CVS (HEAD (OSG)), and it seems to me that the autopilots are
working. I tried the KAP140, and the generic in the pa28-161. Both worked
fine in heading mode, and the followed the bug on the HSI.

GĂ©rard, are you still heaving trouble with the autopilot? If you are could you
please tell us excactly what isn't working. Are the controllers not activated
at all? Are they using non-existent input properties? Have you tried to
activate the debugging of the controllers (writes debugging info to the
console)?

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen