I'm personally hoping a shuttlecraft will replace the ufo. Light and
maneuverable, excellent for flying close to the ground, up mountain canyons.
But you probably guessed that already. ;)

Perhaps the Klingon Bird of Prey is small enough to fly near the ground.

If it doesn't have too many vertices and faces. That's what's taken me over a
year to get working with the runabout. I'd still like to know what that
limitation actually is.

Actually, it wouldn't be hard to implement a cloaking device. Just make every
object an animation, and turn it off...
Kind of defeats the purpose of having the model though, unless you're in a
multi-player environment.

Glad you like them, Enjoy!
Stewart