Melchior,

# you sent me some of emails but this topic can be shared with
others, so I'll post it to the list.

Thanks for sending me the patch.
I'm going to update the script with your patch (for both Ki-84 and J7W).
I will also have implement the canopy movement in j7w/Models/j7w.xml
soon if time allows.
Actually the canopy of J7W is temporal for now so opening/closing
canopy is not implemented yet.

I'll also try to find a way to avoid the Nasal error. It should
happen in Ki-84 and A6M2 too, maybe only on CVS version.
And I guess this is why fdm_initialized signal is introduced in CVS
version, right?

I think I can put a line or two to check if the parameter is null in
updates().
Though it's a bit redundant in CVS version but It works on both
versions.
As a matter of fact, I used this way to avoid "nil used in numeric
context" in converting units for gauges (for different reason though).
I'm very happy to know if there's a way to share the same code with
both versions without redundancy on this issue.
Finding a signal that works on both versions can be good, or I should
make scripts for two different versions, which I don't want to.

Tat