Am Donnerstag 08 Februar 2007 18:35 schrieb gh.robin:
> On Thu 8 February 2007 11:13, Thomas Förster wrote:
> If it is FG cvs with OSG, it is not a surprise to me, i told before on
> several topics regarding autopilot, that it is not working.
> Nobody but Lee answered  to confirm that it is not working.

No, this was with the 0.9.10 release.  The c172 starts with waypoint mode
enabled if --flight-plan is given, but the autopilot (the one in the plane)
switched off. Switching off waypoint mode with F6 gives back full controls.
Looks like an interference of the generalized FG autopilot and the c172 one.

Thomas
--
PhD Student, Dept. Animal Physiology, HU Berlin
Tel +49 30 2093 6498, Fax +49 30 2093 6375