Hi guys , thanks for the replies .... I'll experiment some more ....
I've got an Air Canada Dash-8 (low poly AI model) that make 2 flights
per day from CYVR to CYYD (in real life ) that I'm trying to model ,
thats the one giving me problems....
By the way , I've also enabled the Victoria ferries , nice addition . I
added a screenshot to my webpage of one leaving Port Angeles... I'll
probably add a Vancouver route too ....
A new scenery rebuild on the way ? cool !
Cheers,
Syd