Martin Spott wrote:
> syd&sandy wrote:
>
>> Martin Spott wrote:

>>> To my knowledge nobody mentioned this. Certainly there _will_ be a
>>> scenery rebuild some day, but I don't know of any fixed date,
>>>

>> Oh , I was referring to this ....
>>
>> [...], but don't wory the whole scenery will be rebuilt for the next release.
>>

> Yup, but this doesn't say that the rebuild is alread on the way.
>
> Sorry - I hope we'll get there better sooner than later. Several (few)
> people are preparing for providing regular updates to the scenery,
> basing on the most recent airport, landcover and elevation data. This
> is still in preparation phase, though. Please don't ask for an ETA,

Martin.

I wasn't asking for an ETA , and didn't mean soon, I didn't realize the
current scenery was going to be rebuilt at all... guess I should watch
my wording :).Just hoping that I didn't have to mess with Terragear ,
wishful thinking.
Oh well ....
I would like to fix the Canada airports with the latest Aerodrome charts
, but I hear it could take a while if submitting to Xplane ..... but
then I suppose the scenery has to be regenerated anyway ...
I checked the custom scenery page and there seemed to be some issues
there , so I'm not sure what direction to go ....
Cheers,
Syd