On Friday 06 April 2007 13:29, Nick Warne wrote:
> OK, I know people think I am seeing things, but I just sussed out what is
> going on.
I'm not so sure :-)

> Here is what happens for me.  The TACAN works, but it doesn't locate the
> aircraft (tanker) - the dial just seems to swing around in a circle
> depending what direction I fly in.

It works best if the tanker you are trying to locate is actually equipped with
TACAN ;-)

The tanker in refueling_demo doesn't have TACAN at all.  In fact, I think we
have a bit of needless duplication with those demos, and one of them could be
removed without too much pain...

Cheers,

AJ