Hey, will be there a better thermal function come?

Well, in Plib there was a possibility for drawing a
single cloud at the top of a thermal.
But this function is lost in OSG, 3D-Clouds are not
implement in OSG.

To draw a thermal you could use  submodels. Maybe some
"puffs", "Balls" etc which went up from the base of a
thermal.

HHS
--- Laurence Homer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.flightgear.org/Gallery-v0.9.10/Link/airspace01.html)