On Thu 14 June 2007 13:40, leee wrote:

> > http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/BlackBird-pic1.jpg
> > http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/BlackBird-pic2.jpg
> > http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/BlackBird-pic3.jpg
> >
> > Regards
>
> Hi Gerard,
>
> the SR-71 model looks as though it has some nice detail in it but I can't
> see it clearly in the screen shots.  I'd suggest adding some 'shininess' to
> the material (that's what AC3D calls that particular material parameter
> although to my mind it is more of a specular high-light quality).
>
> Also, did you know that the SR-71, despite it's 'Blackbird' moniker is
> actually a very dark grey-blue in colour?
>
> It's tricky doing 'black' 3d computer stuff because nothing is actually
> 100% black in real life but in a computer simulation, if you use 0 0 0 rgb
> black you'll get 0 0 0 rgb black and the result will be a silhouette.
>
> LeeE

Hello Lee,

I fully agree with you, because the texture is black the AC is black, i have a
lot of work to do, mainly some new textures (that one is 3 years old).
In addition to:
 the main updates will be the addition AAR probe, the engine statoreactor
effect, and the chute.
 and certainly to continue on with the instruments.

Regards

--
GĂ©rard